some people are mean for no reason and it’s gross
What the fuck happens in League of Legends
Nothing says “Holiday Cheer” like a crazy doctor shooting sharpened candy-canes at you. Free candy, after all.
Here he is
- Artist: Slawomir Maniak
- Card Name: Whelming Wave
- Card Number: no 57
- Card Text: Return all creatures to their owners’ hands except for Krakens, Leviathans, Octopuses, and Serpents.
- Community Rating: 3 to 3.99
- Converted Mana Cost: 4
- Expansion: Born of the Gods
- Flavor Text: “I can see why this appeals to Thassa.” —Kiora
- Mana Cost: [Blue][Blue]
- Rarity: Rare
- Types: Sorcery
Planeswalkers of M15
Hayao Miyazaki talking about his passion for animation while seeing the world through his fascinating career. From the documentary: The Kingdom of Dreams and Madness (2013)
I got sent to the hall in Japanese class for laughing so hard at this I hate this post
Command Tower Giveaway: Fiery Redhead Edition
Hey guys, it’s Jon here with Command Tower. I want to thank you all so much for the support you’ve shown this blog since I started it a little more than a year ago. I’ve got more followers now than I ever expected and people have sent such amazing replies to my articles and card breakdowns telling me what a huge help they’ve been. Even when I had to take a bit of time away for a while, you guys were there to wish me well and make me feel welcome again when I came back, and that’s amazing.
As a small way of trying to say thank you, I’m going to be doing a little giveaway. I built up a prize package package based around Magic’s star pyromancer, Chandra. If you’re one of my followers and you’d like to win some neat Red-aligned stuff, then here’s your chance.
The package includes:
- 1 Pop! Vinyl Chandra Nalaar figure
- 1 foil Chandra Nalaar card
- 1 Chandra T-Shirt (size is mismarked as XXL, shirt is actually somewhere between L and XL)
Here’s how to enter:
- Please be following Command Tower. This is a thank you giveaway to my followers. If you’re interested in the stuff, then you’ll probably like my blog, so feel free to check it out first if you’d like to enter!
- Each person can enter twice — once by liking this post, and then again by reblogging it. Comments on this post will not be counted as entries.
- I’ll choose one winner in a couple weeks’ time and send them a private message letting them know that they took it home.
Please get your entries in by August 15th if you’re interested in the prize.
Good luck to everyone who enters, and thanks again for all the amazing support you’ve shown Command Tower over the past year!